Sunday 22 January 2017

Inspired by my Tea Bags! (Orange Floral Stamping)

I opened a box of posh teabags yesterday (Pukka mint and matcha if you want to know) and loved the pretty design inside the box.  Straight away I wanted to replicate it on my nails. 


I started with a base of Barry M  Golden Sands, the pretty creamy nude Boots limited edition with a bit of sparkle. 


I then stamped over this with Barry M Satsuma and MoYou London Flower Power 06.   I added topcoat a couple of minutes too early, which slightly smudged a couple of the nails, boo! Still, it's not massively visible. 


I really like the overall end result. 


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love that you were inspired by a tea bag box. The final outcome is amazing, it looks so pretty.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great inspiration - sadly my teabag box doesn't a pretty interior

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...